BATCO-BIN ATIF TRADING & CONSTRUCTION
BATCO with more than 10 years’ experience on BMU field, and present in a Saudi Arabia Market. and with prestigious and important references around the KSA.
BATCO is your total solution Company. We Supply & Installation of Permanent Façade Access Systems (BMU), Temporary Suspended Platform, Maintenance Service, External Façade Cleaning, Rope Access Technicians & Steel Works.
BATCO experienced management team has introduced invaluable and innovative ideas to the business through their individual commercial and technical expertise. The company consistently proves that it is at the leading edge of the business spectrum, particularly at this challenging period of change to give the customer best quality with best price. With far–vision targets and a portfolio that aims to keep the pace with client demands, BATCO is escalating the market and concentrating its efforts on up-to-date technology and bigger capacity access systems.
We will conduct our business at all times with integrity, transparency, strong ethical values and a commitment to serve. We will abide by the laws of the land.
Our mission to achieve the objectives of our vision is through continual assessment, development, and improvement of all our staff, facilities, and technologies by internal investment in people, continual improvement of procedures, and encouraging innovation and providing the technologies to nurture and support progression.
Our Quality Policy
We Take Personal Responsibility to deliver our products and services right the first time, on time, every time. BATCO will Satisfy Customers, Comply with Requirements, and Continually Improve our organizational capabilities, processes, and systems.
We will conduct our business at all times with integrity, transparency, strong ethical values and a commitment to serve. We will abide by the laws of the land.We believe that the most important asset of this company is its employees. Trust, respect, fairness and dignity shall be how we treat each other within the spirit of working together.
Health and Safety
Our general policy in regards to Health & Safety is based on the following principles:
- Provide Adequate Control Of The Health And Safety Risks Arising From Our Work Activities.
- Consult With Our Employees On Matters Affecting Their Health And Safety.
- Provide And Maintain Safe Plant And Equipment.
- Ensure Safe Handling And Use Of Substances.
- Provide Information, Instruction And Supervision For Employees.
- Ensure All Employees Are Competent To Do Their Tasks And Give Them Adequate Training.
- Prevent Accidents And Cases Of Work-Related Ill Health.
- Maintain Safe And Healthy Working Conditions.
- Review And Revise This Policy As Necessary At Regular Intervals.