Davit Arm System
A davit system consists of two primary components, a base and an arm. The base is a permanent fixture to the building structure and the arm is typically portable with the ability to be raised, lowered and removed. In most cases a davit system will be used to rig a Powered Platform; however, a davit system can be used with other forms of suspended equipment such as a single cage or a bosun’s chair.
- It is most effective when a building design has multiple levels.
- Davits are an efficient, safe and practical permanent suspension system when utilized with the self-powered platform.
- It is most widely used on a multi-leveled structure
- Portable, one Davit can service numerous socket locations.
- Davit arm will swivel and can be removed from the base.
- Quick and easy to erect.
- Built to meet the highest health and safety standards.
- Proof loaded, tested and certified for man riding and materials.
- Variable reach positions.
- Anchor point suited to fall arrest applications.
- Confined Space applications.
- Industrial Access.
- Rescue Applications.